The Sioux Falls Skyforce strives to promote being a team-player both on and off the court. It is in that spirit that the Skyforce organization is proud to present the Youth Basketball Player of the Week. One exemplary player will be chosen each week from the nominations submitted to be receive a special gift from the Skyforce and be featured on the Skyforce social media pages. Together we will celebrate youth players in their community and their commitment to sportsmanship and teamwork. Guidelines and instructions on how to nominate a player are listed below.
The Youth Basketball Player of the Week must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
• The individual shows excitement for the game of basketball and learning how to be a better player
• Each individual nominated should set an example for teammates by having a positive attitude and good sportsmanship
• Players from any youth league/team in grades kindergarten through eight grade can be nominated
• Player’s parent/guardian must grant permission to Skyforce to use player name/photo/team name
• To nominate a player, click on the button below or click HERE and submit the completed form