Skyforce Employment Opportunities | 2018-19
The Skyforce is seeking passionate, motivated, team players to join their staff for the 2018-19 season. The Skyforce organization is dedicated to giving top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities and career advancement opportunities.
The Skyforce internship program offers students the opportunity for hands-on experience inside the day-to-day operations of the organization’s front office. Staff members are expected to work Skyforce home games at the Sanford Pentagon during the season, which runs from November-March. All positions are paid positions and students are eligible to receive school credit. Details about how to apply and the application can be found below.
• Ball Crew
• Video Board
• Stats Crew
• Game Operations
• Music/Game Entertainment
• Broadcast Team
• Candidates must be able to attend Skyforce home games.
• The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required.
• Candidates must be innovative, proven self-starters, independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must exhibit professional appearance and behavior at all times.
• Complete application. (Download Here) Application must be filled out completely, including references, in order to be considered for an position.
• Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off copy at the Skyforce office (located at 2131 S. Minnesota Ave.).
• All applications must be received by Friday, September 28, 2018
For more information, please contact Kylie Morris at (605) 332-0605.