Skyforce Employment Opportunities
The Skyforce is seeking passionate, motivated, team players to join their staff for upcoming basketball season. The Skyforce organization is dedicated to giving top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities and career advancement opportunities.
The Skyforce internship program and game night staff positions offer students and staff the opportunity for hands-on experience inside the day-to-day operations of the organization’s front office. Staff members are expected to work Skyforce home games at the Sanford Pentagon during the season, which runs from November-March. All positions are paid positions and students are eligible to receive school credit. Details about how to apply and the application can be found below.
• Ball Crew
• Video Board
• Graphic Design
• Stats Crew
• Game Operations
• Social Media
• Music/Game Entertainment
• Broadcast Team
• Candidates must be able to attend Skyforce home games.
• The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required.
• Candidates must be innovative, proven self-starters, independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must exhibit professional appearance and behavior at all times.
• Complete application. (Download Here) Application must be filled out completely, including references, in order to be considered for an position.
• Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Skyforce office (located at 2131 S. Minnesota Ave.).
• All applications must be received by Friday, September 27, 2019
For more information, please contact Kylie Morris at (605) 332-0605 or email@example.com.