The Skyforce is seeking passionate, motivated, team players to join their internship program for the 2017-18 season. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports and entertainment industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities and career advancement opportunities.
The Skyforce internship program offers students the opportunity for hands-on experience inside the day-to-day operations of the organization’s front office. Interns are expected to work Skyforce home games at the Sanford Pentagon and weekly office hours during the season, which runs from November-April. All positions are paid positions and students can also receive school credit. Details about how to apply and the internship application can be found below.
The Skyforce offers internships in the following areas:
• Customer Service
• Game Operations
• Graphic Design
• Sports Media Relations
• Social Media
• Video Board Production
• Candidates must be able to attend Skyforce home games.
• The ability to work flexible hours to include nights, weekends and holidays is required.
• Candidates are expected to work 2-6 office hours per week (depending on position).
• Candidates must be innovative, proven self-starters, independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must exhibit professional appearance and behavior at all times.
• A background/major in sports is not required, but is a plus!
• Complete application. (Download Here) Application must be filled out completely, including references, in order to be considered for an internship.
• Send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off copy at the Skyforce office (located at 2131 S. Minnesota Ave.).
• All applications must be received by Friday, October 6th, 2017
For more information, please contact Kylie Morris at (605) 332-0605.